Celebrate Father’s Day at JB’s on 41
On July 19, 1910, Washington State declared the nation’s first Father’s Day, and coming up on Sunday, we’ll celebrate the day for the 105th time.*
Of course, it didn’t actually become a national holiday until 1972, but that’s beside the point. What is the point? There are over 70 million fathers in the United States, and Sunday is a day to celebrate them. It's time to celebrate Dad’s corny jokes, his commitment to helping you perfect your free throw, his patience when teaching you to drive, his dedication to the family, and his unending love.
Economists estimate that Americans spend more than $1 billion on Father’s Day gifts each year*, but this year, you don’t need to worry about breaking the bank for dear old Dad. Instead, you can bring Dad to JB’s on 41 for some family fun and bowling!
On Sunday, June 21st, JB’s on 41 is offering FREE BOWLING for ALL Dads! Make Father’s Day a special event with your dad by treating him with a trip to the lanes at JB’s on 41. He’ll have a blast, and you will, too.
And, while you’re bowling, make him laugh out loud with these Dad jokes that only he will truly appreciate:
– “Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.”
– “I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.”
– “I had a dream that I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted!”
– “Did you hear the news? FedEx and UPS are merging. They’re going to go by the name Fed-Up from now on.”
– “Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom? Because the ‘p’ is silent.”
– “A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.’”
– “Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans!”
– “Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse!”
These jokes are guaranteed to get the giggles going on Sunday. And remember: Dads bowl free at JB’s on 41! We’ll see you on the lanes!
And to all you fathers out there – thanks for being amazing dads. Happy Father’s Day!
*Information courtesy of www.history.com.