Leagues may feel a little different as we practice social distancing by bowling every other lane. Masks are required, as mandated by Gov. Evers as of August 1. We want you to feel safe, so we made a BBC Promise to You and a How You Can Help guide.
WE HAVE LEAGUES FOR EVERY ability
League bowling is a lot of fun at JB's on 41, with options for competitive and casual bowlers alike. If this is your first or upteenth time bowling, you're taking a lesson, or you're bowling in a full or short-season, you're always welcome here! We'll help you find the right fit. Our adult leagues fall lineup has full-seasons for practically every day. Or try one of our new short-seasons. Joining a league doesn't have to be scary. Check out the FAQ or contact a league coordinator if you have additional questions!
JB's adult leagues are affordable and accommodating to fit most schedules and skill levels! Full-seasons start in September and run thru spring. Full-teams, partial, and individuals welcome. If you're interested or have questions, join our league meetings.
- Want to bowl every week? Wednesday & Thursday leagues forming now for groups of 4
- Bowling twice a month? Bowl every other Friday at 6:30pm
- Want to reconnect? Join our short Family League
- Got kids? Consider our youth league on Saturday mornings
- League Rewards Club: Enjoy 10% $$ back on open bowl, food and drinks!
- Recognition: Get JB's Bucks for individual and team achievements, an invite to our bowler of the week tournament, trophies, and much more
- Discounts: Save on open bowling. Get free shoe rentals during league and practice. Enjoy drink deals, available during and after league play
- Bonuses: Earn Hang the House frames and individual bowling awards
- League Parties: End the season with a roll-off, a meal on us and prizes