Adult leagues and junior leagues may feel a little different as we practice social distancing by bowling every other lane. Masks are required, as mandated by Gov. Evers as of August 1. We want you to feel safe, so we made a BBC Promise to You and a How You Can Help guide.
different league formats =
BOWL HOW YOU WANT
League bowling is a lot of fun at JB's on 41, with options for competitive and casual bowlers alike. If this is your first or upteenth time bowling, you're taking a lesson, or you're bowling in a full or short-season, you're always welcome here! We'll help you find the right fit. Try one of our spring leagues for a short season. Our adult leagues fall lineup has full seasons for practically every day. Joining a league doesn't have to be scary. Check out the FAQ or contact a league coordinator if you have questions!
UPCOMING adult LEAGUES
JB's leagues are all about you. Your team. Your time. Your safety. Modern leagues are different than old, boring, traditional leagues. Now it's more about comradery with people doing the stuff you love, making inside jokes, and creating memories again. Yeah, we still keep score, but it's not just your score that counts. Check out JB's league brochure to help you decide what to sign up for!
- Love scheduling friend time? Join Casino League on Wednesdays or Fridays to get a chance for prizes every strike and enjoy a season-ending Casino Night! Start May 19 and May 21
- Thinking about joining a league without too much commitment? If you like competition, show up for any (or all) Thursday Rum Bucket Leagues with day of prizes, drinks, and pizza, beginning June 10
- Are you ready for fall full-seasons? Signups are open for mixed handicap leagues on Wednesdays, Thursdays, every other Fridays, and Saturday youth
JB's full-season league bowlers get access to exclusive perks:
- League Rewards Club: Enjoy 10% $$ back on open bowl, food and drinks!
- Recognition: Get JB's Bucks for individual and team achievements, an invite to our bowler of the week tournament, trophies, and much more
- Discounts: Save on open bowling. Get free shoe rentals during league and practice. Enjoy drink deals, available during and after league play
- Bonuses: Earn Hang the House frames and individual bowling awards
- League Parties: End the season with a roll-off, a meal on us and prizes