It's all in the approach. Some say it's the aim. How do you bowl? If you're getting more gutter balls than strikes or looking to practice before joining a league, you're in luck. JB's on 41 hosts bowling lessons throughout the year! These 4-week classes will build your skills. Each lesson combines classroom and practice so within a month, you'll be more confident and maybe even ready to join a short-season club or league.
we call it bowling 2.0
Bowling is a lifetime sport! Anyone can learn to bowl. Get into the game of bowling, whether you're a kid or an adult, with free bowling lessons at JB's on 41. Each lesson is 45-60 minutes long. We schedule Bowling 2.0 sessions throughout the year, with 4 weeks per session.
4 weeks of bowling lessons begin Tues, Sept 22 at 6:30pm
- Take home a new worksheet every week
- Learn the language of bowling
- Watch a video with bowling professionals
- Get help with a coach and practice right on the lanes
ready to apply your skills?
We design short-season leagues to inspire our bowlers of every ability to build skills, have fun, and make friendships in a casual, social environment. Unlike full-season leagues, JB's bowling clubs meet for a few weeks and are often available a week or 2 after Bowling 2.0 lessons! These short-season leagues help the transition from learning to playing weekly.
- 3-person teams of all skill levels are welcome to join short-season 9-Pin Mixed Trios
- 9 or more counts as a strike! Strike on a colored head pin to take a spin on our prize wheel
- Starts the week after 2.0, on Tuesday, October 20 at 6:30pm | $15/person each week for 10 weeks