Batman and Robin, Lennon and McCartney, Simon and Garfunkel. What do these names have in common, you wonder? These famous duos did great things in pairs. Superheroes, music, and entertainment were made better because of these people. Now it’s your turn to make your bowling better…in pairs.
JB’s on 41 is making Valentine’s Day plans for you. Grab someone special and make a bowling duo to hit the lanes with on Sunday, February 14th. Choose between the 1 pm or the 4 pm rounds and head on over for our Valentine’s Day Scotch Doubles Tournament. Never heard of Scotch Doubles? Check out the format here:
● The first person rolls the first ball of each frame of the 1st and 3rd game
● The second person rolls the first ball of the 2nd and 4th frame
● 9 pins down on the first ball counts as a strike
● When less than 9 pins are thrown on the 1st ball, the other partner throws the 2nd ball
● Each pair bowls 4 games
● Lowest scored game is thrown out and creates a 3 game total
Not only is bowling with your partner the fun part, but you can also win prizes! Prize payouts are 1 in 6, and prize money will be available on the day of the tournament. If one round is not enough, you get a 2nd chance option:
● Bowl again at 4 pm with the same prize pool
● You can win more than once with a different partner if playing both at 1 pm and 4 pm
JB’s on 41 is taking care of everything so that whatever duo you come with, it will be a good time. Bowl with your significant other, best friend, brother, sister, or even co-worker!
Pizza and one bottle of champagne, a round of bowling, and a great time for only $50 per pair? It’s time to sign up. Call or visit JB’s on 41 to sign up for a fantastic Valentine’s Day date. See you on the lanes!
All this Info in a Snapshot:
JB’s on 41 is having a Valentine’s Day Tournament!
February 14, 1 pm or 4 pm
Includes: pizza and bottle of champagne per team
Fees: $50 per team due at sign-up
Team: 2 people